Pleasant Garden’s Hagan-Stone Park was the location of the first ever Moonlight Bootlegger 5K and we are going to be back for a fourth year! Follow the sound of the music and hundreds of candles on the trail to find your way to the finish line where you will treated to live bluegrass, moonshine cocktails, finishers glasses and some of the best 5K prizes out there!
When and Where
Saturday July 15th, 2017
Hagan Stone Park
5920 Hagan-Stone Park
Pleasant Garden, NC 27313
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pickup: Friday, July 14th
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm at Fleet Feet Greensboro
Race Day: Saturday, July 15th
- 6:45pm – 8:30 pm – Registration and packet pickup
- 8:40 pm – Pre-race athlete meeting at the finish line, then all athletes walk to the start line
- 8:55pm – Race Start Time (consecutive waves will start 3 minutes apart)
- 9:15 – 10:30pm – After Party!
400 person capacity
|Through Feb 28th||Through April 30th||Through June 30th||Through Race Day|
What You Get With Your Registration
- Soft cotton gender specific race T-Shirt! (Register by July 1st to guarantee a shirt.)
- Post-race food and beverages
- Two moonshine drink tickets for those over the age of 21
- Post-race bluegrass and old timey music!
- Commemorative moonshine mason jar!
- Complimentary bag/key check provided by Fleet Feet Sports Greensboro/High Point
- Entrance to the After Party
- 2 Moonshine drink tickets
- Commemorative moonshine mason jar
Timing / Awards
The Moonlight Bootlegger 5K will be chip timed.
Awards to the top 3 overall males and top 3 overall females. Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups in each race: 20 and under, 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+.
Parking will be available in any of the park’s regular lots. Packet pick-up will be held near the stage just inside the entrance of the park.
Rules & Guidelines
ATHLETES MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH EITHER A FLASHLIGHT OR HEADLAMP TO PARTICIPATE!!
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.