Just like our bootleggin’ ancestors, see if you can make it through the moonlit woods to get to the stompin’ grounds, where you can enjoy handcrafted moonshine and flatfoot it to live music.
When and Where
Saturday July 11th, 2015
Hagan Stone Park
5920 Hagan-Stone Park
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pickup: Friday, July 10th, 2015 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm at Fleet Feet Greensboro
Day of Registration and packet pickup: 6:45pm – 8:30pm
Pre-race athlete meeting: 8:35pm
Race Start Time: 8:50pm
500 person capacity
- $28 – first 20% of capacity
- $33 – 21% of capacity to 50% capacity
- $38 – 51% capacity to 75% capacity
- $45 – 76% capacity to 100% capacity (registration available at pre-packet pickup and race day registration
What You Get With Your Registration
Each Registrant will receive:
- Race T-Shirt! (Register by May 1st to guarantee a shirt.)
- Post-race food and beverages (two moonshine drink tickets for those over the age of 21)
- Post-race bluegrass and old timey music!
- Commemorative moonshine mason jar!
Timing / Awards
The Moonlight Bootlegger 5K will be chip timed.
Awards to the top 3 overall males and top 3 overall females. Awards to the top 3 males and females in the following age groups in each race: 20 and under, 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+.
Rules & Guidelines
ATHLETES MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH EITHER A FLASHLIGHT OR HEADLAMP TO PARTICIPATE!!
Cancellation Policy: In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined. Information will be available on the race website.